Fall 2014 IU Energy Challenge
Monday, Oct. 13th-Monday, Nov. 10th
What it is:
- A new gaming app based on learning about energy conservation
How it works:
- Participants earn points by reading tips, taking quizzes, commiting to perform simple sustainable actions, and more!
- Players can redeem points for FREE gift cards!
Interested? Learn more by clicking here.
Academic and Administrative buildings will be competing against only one other building during the Fall 2014 competition (except for labs). The contest pairings are as follows:- DeVault Alumni vs. Service Building
- Bryan Hall vs. Student Building
- Maxwell Hall vs. Owen Hall
- Lindley Hall vs. Swain Hall
- Rawles Hall vs. Wright Education Building
- Geology vs. SPEA
- Chemistry vs. Jordan vs. Myers
Delta Delta Delta shows off their enthusiasm for the Energy Challenge with their bedsheet banner!