Congratulalations to Read and Eigenmann,
Winners of the 2013 Energy Challenge!
1. IUB combines 2013 Spring Energy Challenge and Campus Conservation Nationals: February 18-March 11 | Back to Top
To refocus efforts on educational programming, Energy Challenge organizers have decided to limit the 2013 Spring Energy Challenge to the residence halls and compete to reduce energy and water through the Campus Conservation Nationals . Unfortunately, Forest and Wright centers will not be able to participate this year due to metering issues. Email email@example.com for more information.
2. Get Involved | Back to Top
Get involved with the Energy Challenge / Campus Conservation Nationals in the residence halls. Click here to get more involved in this year's challenge.
3. Energy Challenge Video | Back to Top
4. Photo Booth | Back to Top
5. The 2012 Fall Energy Challenge final results are in! | Back to Top
Go to: Large Academic Buildings | Academic Houses | Greek PanHellenic Houses | Greek Interfraternity Houses | Apartment Housing | Residence Halls
Here are the current first place standings in each category:
- Large Academic Buildings: Recreational Sports | Go to full results >>
- Academic Houses: Military Science | Go to full results >>
- Greek PanHellenic Houses: Alpha Chi Omega | Go to full results >>
- Greek Interfraternity Houses: Sigma Alpha Mu | Go to full results >>
- Apartment Housing: Campus View | Go to full results >>
- Residence Halls: Forest Quad | Go to full results >>